Thursday, June 11, 2009

hellooooooooooo.....

either you have all stopped humouring me....

or you all have nothing to say in response to my poems....

or none of you read my bogs anymore...

4 comments:

Naum Nurgle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

shame

I know the feeling

and people can just leave anonymous messages that cannot be linked back to them; so there's no reason to just come out and say what you feel; especially if what has been written has evoked a feeling.

phose

Re@PeR said...

10000 posts later and I'm finally at your blog, whoohoo!

I read your poems but never comment on them, commenting would be like giving an answer to a rhetorical question.

Keep up the good work!

cathwrynn said...

thanks friends, yes, even you anonynmous... though its an unsolveable puzzle having secret commentators.

what is worse than critiscism... no response at all!!