Tuesday, April 7, 2009

spinning

we really are just dust mites whirling around in a cosmic storm.


what can we do but travel lightly to a new destination, or float on the waves of fate?

whether we get There, or remain suspended Here in stationary motion...

we are not in control.

6 comments:

Naum Nurgle said...

aaah but how we perceive is totally in our control

as passengers our engagement with the journey is completely in our control

so in many ways that we can raise the curtains and ignore the flight makes the journey a greater fabrications that many choose not to believe.

cathwrynn said...

i guess the thing is to stay present.

curtains open...

StormCrow said...

"what can we do but travel lightly to a new destination, or float on the waves of fate?"

Travel lightly?

Hmmmm... Me, I plan to wrestle mightily all the way. I've been a passenger far too long. No way through but through. Curtains off, even if means I have to see the engines burning. And no floating away into the in flight movie.

I'm the one in the flight deck, with my plastic knife jammed deep in the trembling pilot's soft throat, telling him where i want to go and my conditions for releasing the passengers.

cathwrynn said...

two things spring to mind:

on first read i thought....

1. sounds like an exhilarating, powerful,gung ho choice.... awesome, go for it...take your life by the balls!!

then I thought...

2. is the the destination the cosmic storm is taking one not maybe ultimate paradise and bliss?

Are you a revolutionary in some cosmic battle for your life, is the pilot or the destination your enemy?

Are you desperate and at the mercy of some system that is against you, that constrains you...?

if so...check the cockpit, who knows but that some comrades might have stashed better weapons. Viva! Viva!

I felt that the storm was omnipotent but trustworthy, and that floating was the ultimate surrendering into orgasmic bliss

StormCrow said...

Perhaps struggling IS floating.

Perhaps the storm demands to be honoured with a struggle... demands that I surrender completely to the truth of desire or revulsion.

Following where it leads.

Trusting its call.

cathwrynn said...

Are we there yet?